This easy fish recipe is packed full of flavor. Add rice and your favorite veggie to the side for a complete meal.
- 1 pound salmon (or other fish) fillet
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TSP spicy seasoning, salt-free
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a casserole dish with cooking oil spray.
- Wash and dry fish. Place in dish. Mix oil and seasoning, and drizzle over fish.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.
- Cut into four pieces. Serve with rice.
Helpful information for our patients