Looking for care in another state?
OptumCare Community Centers
OptumCare® Community Centers offer a welcoming place to get active and stay healthy. We offer classes and events to help improve physical, mental and emotional health. It’s also a great place to connect with others in the community. Watch our video to learn more.
Activities designed for you
Each community center offers a full calendar of events Monday–Friday. You’ll find:
- Fitness classes like yoga and line dance
- Presentations on diabetes, hearing loss, healthy minds, Medicare and more
- Fun activities like art classes, movie afternoons and parties
Support for caregivers
Caring for a loved one can be a rewarding, yet challenging experience. OptumCare is committed to serving you, the caregiver. We offer education, resources and support so you can be sure you are doing the most to help your loved one.
We offer classes that we urge both patients and caregivers to attend. Topics include:
- Alzheimer's support group
- Long-term care planning
- Stroke prevention
- Nutrition 101
- Healthy living with diabetes
- Healthy cooking made easy