OptumCare® accepts new patients with many different health insurance plans. We accept most HMO, PPO, POS, Original Medicare, Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans. We also accept cash and credit cards.
OptumCare providers accept original Medicare. They also contract with a variety of Medicare Advantage plans. Call your health plan to find out if OptumCare providers are in your health plan network.
For more information on the health plans accepted by OptumCare providers, call us today at:
About Medicare Advantage
Medicare Advantage (Part C) combines Part A (hospital insurance) and Part B (medical insurance). A Medicare Advantage plan:
- Covers out-of-pocket expenses after your health plan pays its portion.
- May provide additional coverage such as vision, dental care and more.
You may be eligible for Medicare if you are:
- Over 65
- Under 65 with certain disabilities
- Any age with permanent kidney failure and need dialysis or a kidney transplant
For more information about Medicare eligibility and Medicare Advantage plan enrollment, go to the CMS website at www.medicare.gov or call 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048), 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
The open enrollment period is a time when people who are eligible for Medicare can:
- Enroll in a new Medicare Advantage plan.
- Switch from original Medicare to a Medicare Advantage Plan.
During the open enrollment time, you can add prescription drug coverage. You can also switch from one Medicare drug plan to another. If you enroll during the open enrollment period, your new plan will usually go into effect on January 1 of the next year.
Join at other times of the year
You may be able to choose a doctor with OptumCare if:
- You’re already a member of a health plan that partners with OptumCare.
- You enroll in a new health plan that partners with OptumCare.
- You qualify for both Medicare Parts A and B, including if you also have Medicaid (Medi-Cal in CA).
OptumCare works with many different health plans. In some states, you can become a member of OptumCare even if you’re not eligible for Medicare.
For more information on the health plans that are accepted by OptumCare providers, call us today at:
Join as a health care professional
OptumCare offers health care professionals:
- Access to support and tools to give your patients the best possible care while managing costs
- Ability to share insights and best practices to help improve clinical quality
The benefits for health care professionals include:
- Streamlining of administrative processes so you can focus on the patient
- Best practice and data-driven information to help improve patient care
- Resources and support from OptumCare