Optum Care in Arizona
Primary care services in Arizona
Get the right care for you and your family.
Optum Care offers a full range of primary care services to all of Maricopa, Pinal and parts of Pima counties. Our primary care doctors and team are focused on getting to know you and how you live your life.
The Optum Care primary care difference
One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to health care. Every patient is different. That’s why no matter how simple or complex your needs, we’ll help make sure you get the right care at the right time.
Primary care is your gateway to better health. Your primary care office should be your first stop for anything medical. We can help you get all the care you need at a location close to where you live.
Have a health care concern? If you're an Optum Care Primary Care patient, we offer face-to-face video visits with your primary care doctor through FollowMyHealth.
Your health care team is made up of experts you can trust, including: doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and medical assistants.
All of our care team members:
- Are licensed health care professionals
- Have advanced education and specialized training
We offer care to keep you well, like:
- Annual Wellness Visits
- Birth control (family planning) counseling
- Exams before and after surgery
- Prescriptions and monitoring
- Shots to keep you from getting sick
- Well-woman exams (breast exam, Pap smear)
We offer care for minor problems, like:
- Bronchitis and sinus infections
- Cold and cough
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections
- Other common illnesses
We care for a wide range of problems, like:
- COPD (breathing problems)
- Depression and anxiety (worrying more than normal)
- Heartburn (GERD)
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
We offer a wide range of tests to help find problems early when they’re easier to care for. For example:
- Blood pressure test
- Cancer screening
- Cholesterol test
- Complete health screening
- Diabetes screening
- HPV (a virus or type of infection that causes cervical cancer) and STD screening
- Programs to help you quit smoking
- Wellness screening