We offer primary, specialty and urgent care services. We also offer senior care and advanced care. Your primary care doctor’s office takes the lead. They'll work with the rest of your team to make sure you get the care you need when you need it.
Our medical group will support you with:
- Bilingual care team and equipment*
- Sensitive and complete attention
- A broad network of specialists and prompt referrals**
- Care managers to help with your treatment plan**
- Lab services at most clinics
- Same-day urgent care
- Care team on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Online patient portal
*Not all offices have bilingual providers
**Depending on insurance
Annual Medicare Enrollment Period
The Annual Medicare Enrollment Period is from October 15 to December 7. It is the time when you can make choices about Medicare.
We'll help you ask the right questions so you can decide if your medical plan, doctor and medical group are right for you, your health and your budget.
Call 1-505-226-7995 (TTY users should call 711) for more information today. Representatives speak English and Spanish.
What is Medicare and who is it for?
Medicare is a federal health insurance program for people who are 65 years or older. It's also for those of any age with certain disabilities (physical or mental problems) that last 24 months in a row.
There are two main ways you get Medicare:
- Original Medicare (Part A and Part B)
- Medicare Advantage Plan (Part C)
Some people add Medicare prescription drug coverage (Part D) to Original Medicare.