Optum Care lung and allergy care offers specialized care and education services for a full range of pulmonary diseases and allergy problems.
We have state-of-the-art technology and treatments available to give you the care you need, when you need it. Treatments can include:
- Pulmonary function tests, to see how well your lungs work
- Arterial blood gas analysis (ABGs), a special blood test
- Routine labs
- Vaccinations, and more
We offer a complete range of services for a wide variety of allergy problems. We work closely with pulmonary doctors that can help you with long-term respiratory problems. We tailor our care to your unique needs.
Lung and Allergy Care services
Problems can happen that limit how much air gets to your lungs. These problems can be caused by illnesses and disease in the:
- Airways or how air moves into and out of the body
- Lung tissue
- Cardiovascular system
- Neurological system (brain and nerves)
- Muscular system
The immune system is how the body fights illness. Allergies are a number of problems caused by too much sensitivity of the immune system, or hypersensitivity.
This hypersensitivity is to something in the space you move through in daily life that usually causes little or no problems for most people. Allergies can include:
- Other substances
Our services are specific to you and your lung and allergy needs.
- Asthma and long-term coughs
- Food and allergy testing
- Hypoxemia, a problem with low oxygen in the blood
- Lung cancer, screenings
- Sleep treatment
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia
- Various lung diseases and more