We offer patient-centered care in a professional setting.
Our goal is to give you and your family top-quality care in your fight against cancer. We will care for you with the respect and compassion you deserve.
You can expect a wide range of treatment services. Our skilled team of professionals can help you find the best treatment plan for your needs.
Part of our integrated cancer care plan is a holistic approach that goes beyond usual medical care. Diet (what you eat) plays an important role and can help improve your quality of life, how long you live and your overall well-being.
Our cancer care team also works closely with you to offer added support, such as mental and emotional health counseling.
Cancer Care services
Providing cutting-edge medical and surgical care to all patients with breast concerns, including benign (noncancerous) and malignant (cancerous) problems.
Our goals of breast care include:
- To find your problem without tests you don't need
- To simplify your path to getting care
- To give you a wide range of care choices tailored to your needs, overall health and personal goals
- To offer helpful breast education, working with other providers and the community as a whole
- To create a patient-centered home for each person seeking breast care
We will guide you through your entire treatment plan, including your follow-up care.
Chemotherapy is a standard part of cancer care. It uses drugs that slow down and stop cancer cell growth and reproduction.
These cancer-fighting drugs also target and fight cancer cells that may have spread to other parts of the body. This form of treatment is often used along with other cancer treatments, such as radiation therapy and surgery.OR
We're experts at caring for disorders relating to blood and blood-forming organs and tissues.
Hematology is the study of blood in health and disease. It includes problems with your:
- Red blood cells
- White blood cells
- Platelets (part of a blood cell)
- Blood vessels
- Bone marrow
- Lymph nodes
- Proteins involved in bleeding and clotting
Our hematologists (hematology specialists) will:
- Work closely with your surgeons, radiation oncologists (cancer care specialists) and other specialists to help you understand your type of cancer
- Create personal treatment plans just for you
- Work with your other providers, so you get everything you need, including surgical, chemotherapeutic and other care
Immunotherapy is treatment that uses your body’s own immune system to help fight cancer. The immune system is the part of the body that fights illness.
Immunotherapy helps your own immune system work harder or smarter to fight cancer cells. Immunotherapy can work better for some types of cancer than for others. We'll help you find the best treatment plan if you choose to get immunotherapy.OR
Laboratory services and testing are key parts of finding and treating cancer.
Our on-site laboratories help us get quick results for many routine tests. This helps us prescribe or change your treatment plan as needed without delays.OR
Our expert medical oncologists provide care in a collaborative and compassionate way.
Medical oncology is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Our nurses and medical oncologists work closely with oncology-trained pharmacists (medication experts) to:
- Take care of how much medicine you’re taking
- Closely watch your progress and side effects
- Make sure you’re getting the best treatment plans to fight your specific disease
We combine radiation therapy equipment with the specialized knowledge and care of our providers.
This is a method that treats cancer with carefully measured and targeted doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Radiation can kill some cancer cells right away. Most cancer cells die because the radiation damages the cells and stops their growth.
The Calypso System is a state-of-the-art imaging system that our cancer care team uses to track real-time movements of tumors during therapy. This kind of radiation therapy helps us more effectively care for different kinds of cancers.OR