In Southern California, we have more than 3,700 primary care doctors and 11,000 specialty doctors in the Optum Care network. They see people of all ages and with all types of medical problems.
As one combined organization, we can give you more choices, more flexibility and better care. Together, we have more than 110 clinic locations and over 80 urgent care centers. Our health care providers also see patients at more than 40 of the area’s leading hospitals.
What makes us different
To help you live your healthiest life, we offer:
- The best care when and where you need it, and at a cost you can afford
- Health care teams, led by primary care doctors, who work together to create care plans tailored to your needs
- The latest research, testing and therapies available
- A large network of offices located close to where you live or work
- More time with your doctor so you can get answers to questions and feel more comfortable
- Health care professionals who focus on helping you get and stay healthy
- Care for everything from everyday colds to serious medical problems
We’re still growing
These health care organizations recently joined the Optum family:
- HealthCare Partners — Most recently operating as DaVita Medical Group, this group became part of Optum in 2019. It has served the Southern California area for 30 years.
- Optum Care Medical Group/Cassidy Medical Group — This organization has served the Southern California area since 1947.
- Magan Medical Clinic — This clinic has seen patients in the Covina, La Verne, Diamond Bar and San Dimas area for 100 years.
Types of care
We offer a full range of care to meet your specific needs and help improve your health.