Primary care services
Get the right care for you and your family.
Your doctor will lead your health care team and coordinate all your care.
Your doctor will:
- Take the time to understand your needs.
- Help you choose the right services.
- Find you find the right specialists.
We offer three types of primary care, including:
- Family medicine — for all ages
- Internal medicine — for adults
- Geriatric medicine — for older adults
Your health care team includes doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and medical assistants.
All of our care team members:
- Are licensed health care professionals
- Have advanced education and specialized training
Prevention is key. We provide services to keep you healthy, including:
- Annual wellness visits
- Birth control counseling
- Exams before and after surgery
- Prescriptions and monitoring
- Preventive health visits
- Shots to prevent illness
- Well-woman exams (breast exam, Pap smear)
We can help you manage your chronic condition, including:
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Other chronic conditions
Screenings are tests to check for the presence of a disease.
- Blood pressure screening
- Cancer screening
- Cholesterol screening
- Complete health screening
- Diabetes screening
- HPV and STD screening
- Treatments and programs to quit smoking
- Wellness screening
These services test for a variety of conditions.
- Bone density tests (DEXA scans)
- Carotid Doppler
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Pregnancy test
- PT/INR blood test
- Tuberculosis (PPD) test
- Urine test
- Vascular screening
- Venous Doppler