Pediatric care services
We put your child's health first.
At OptumCare Medical Group, our focus is on the patient. That means we put your child’s health first. We offer care for children in several of our office locations.
The OptumCare Medical Group difference
Our family medicine doctors help you manage your child’s health with confidence.
- Take the time to understand your needs
- Use advanced technology and data
- Find the right specialists and programs
Prevention is key. We provide services to keep your child healthy.
- School, sports or camp physicals
- Shots and vaccines to prevent illness
- Vision and hearing tests
- Well-child visits
- Yearly physical exams
We offer helpful treatment for minor illnesses.
- Bronchitis and sinus infections
- Colds and cough
- Diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
- Earaches and ear infections
- Headaches and migraines
- Sprains and strains
- Stomach aches and stomach flu
- Strep throat
- Urinary tract infections
- Other common illnesses
We can help you manage your child’s chronic condition.
- ADD and ADHD
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Other chronic conditions
If your child needs testing, our providers will refer you to a lab that’s convenient for you.
- Infant VEP vision testing system
- Lead test
- Mono test
- Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) test
- Strep test
When your child needs care right away, it's good to know your options. Find an urgent care location near you.OR