Spicy baked fish
This easy fish recipe is packed full of flavor.
This easy fish recipe is packed full of flavor. Add rice and your favorite veggie to the side for a complete meal.
- 1 pound salmon (or other fish) fillet
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TSP spicy seasoning, salt-free
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a casserole dish with cooking oil spray.
- Wash and dry fish. Place in dish. Mix oil and seasoning, and drizzle over fish.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.
- Cut into four pieces. Serve with rice.