Cucumber yogurt dip
Try this healthy appetizer at your holiday party.
The holiday season is here. Are you looking for a healthy appetizer to bring to your next holiday party? Try this easy cucumber yogurt dip. It’s healthy, delicious and packs a lot of flavor.
- 2 cups yogurt (plain, low-fat)
- 2 cucumbers (medium, peeled, seeded and grated)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (non-fat)
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 TBSP fresh dill
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup baby carrots
- Peel, seed and grate one cucumber. Slice other cucumber and set aside.
- Mix yogurt, grated cucumber, sour cream, lemon juice, dill and garlic in a serving bowl. Chill for 1 hour.
- Arrange tomatoes, cucumbers, broccoli and carrots on a platter. Serve with cucumber dip.