Strawberry and greens salad
Bring a touch of spring to your salad.
Adding strawberries to this salad mix brings a touch of spring to your meal.
Makes 4 servings
- 3 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cups quartered strawberries
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Italian-blend salad greens (about 6 cups)
- 1 Tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine first four ingredients and stir well with a whisk. In a separate bowl, combine strawberries and greens, then add vinegar mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with nuts.
|Saturated fat||1 g|