Understanding Medicare can be confusing. We can help. Let us connect you with a Medicare expert in your area.
65+ and still working?
Whether you're still working or retiring soon, a Medicare Advantage plan may be right for you. And offer you more than your current plan.
Original Medicare vs. Medicare Advantage
How do they compare?
Many Medicare Advantage plans offer more than Original Medicare. And they're among the most popular and fastest growing in the country. Plan members can save on average $1,640 each year.* Find out if Medicare Advantage is right for you.
|Original Medicare||Medicare Advantage|
|Flu shots and other care designed|
|No-cost rides to doctor visits||No|
|Limits your annual out-of-pocket costs||No|
|Fitness membership and weight loss programs||No|
Optum + Medicare Advantage: Your next chapter
Still have questions? Here are the answers to some that we get asked a lot.
Medicare Advantage plans are among the most popular and fastest growing in the country.*
With Medicare Advantage, you may get more than Original Medicare and employer insurance. Many plans offer:
- $0 monthly premium, doctor visit copays and prescription drug copays
- Dental, vision and hearing coverage
- Gym memberships, free rides to the doctor, and much more
Take your health care to the next level. When you combine one of our primary care doctors with a Medicare Advantage plan, you get a doctor who:
- Specializes in caring for adults 65+
- Takes the time to listen and answer your questions
- Leads a dedicated team to make sure you get the care you need
- Uses the latest technology and trusted research to help keep you well
- Is in your neighborhood, accepting new patients and ready to see you
It depends. The enrollment rules may be different if you're turning 65, still working or have health insurance.
That's why we have relationships with trusted local insurance agents across the country. They're experts who can answer all your Medicare questions.OR
Licensed insurance agents are experts on all things Medicare. An agent:
- Helps you at no cost
- Represents many insurance companies
- Can talk you through your Medicare choices
Let us introduce you to a local agent we know and trust. Find your state and call the number listed.OR